[New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am in General

page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

I have been transfer SMS from android to computer for backup purpose ,so i will show my methond about how to transfer SMS , in the first, i transfer SMS from android to computer,using a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer after you have install a transfer tools on the computer,after then , you can get some or all of data on the computer and choose you want to transfer data , the last ,you can start to transfer SMS to the computer, when the SMS are started on the computer,you can directly backup them in a more easy way ,
Jsbcsbc

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

You should transfer photos from android to compueter , when the photos are stored on the computer, you can easy backup them on the computer ,
Ksbcasdbcv

مشكووووووووور
‫ابو+كمال+Mostafa‬‎

i,m Rabby Efty
Rabby Efty
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

20243 posts

5429 threads

Members: 111550

Latest Member: Sadia Sultana

Online: 0