[Help & FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm in General

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Re: [Help & FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

why AirMirror not via IP network (LAN)? I do not have at hand the Internet would be to use AirMirror over IP (LAN), a possible Further development using AirMirror on the IP (LAN)?

I have no Internet , when Lite mode , you can add lite to function AirMirror ? or do you have apk lite mode AirMirror

Diman779

Movie and video streaming applications have gained massive popularity among the smartphone users as we have changed our movie watching style with the revolution of the handsets.
And when we are talking about the movie streaming applications, Vidmate will be ranked higher on this list.
So interested enough to know more about the Vidmate application? Then check out this website Vidmate Apk Latest Version
philip190

I seem to have a SLIGHT case of BRAIN ACHE (had it fer YEARS now, but that's another story fer another day) when it comes to Airdroid. I simply don't seem able to find out how to move music from my Dell Laptop (Running windows 10 OS, and Windows Media Player) to my Moto g phone. (I'm no Technophobe)

I DO have the ability to "message" Phone from Laptop, and Laptop from Phone via Airdroid, and I have been able to transfer the music FILES from the Laptop, but it's the MUSIC contained in the files of Windows Media Player I'd like to transfer to my phone, so that it can be played without the need for an internet connection...any advice people? REMEMBER I'm no Technophobe...Oh yes, when I went to OPEN the transferred music files on my phone, with Airdroid, I was told it couldn't open the "pictures", but I forget exactly how it was put.

All the best

Gaz
GAZ

You tv player is one of the most amazing app using which you can watch latest movies or tv shows absolutely free of cost. It is being loved by many users, and it is considered as one of the most promising apps of recent times. Check this site You TV Player now to know more about this app You TV Player for Windows
philip190

paytmwallet add money offer
paytm wallet ad

Editor review - AirDroid is a wireless interface between the PC and your ... I know, it's of no help telling you the street because you already know it's in your room. ... simple and easy without cable just with wifi retour Now this Guide application .
snehapinky

smalling123
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

21583 posts

5889 threads

Members: 125596

Latest Member: suneelraj

Online: 5