[Announcement] Introducing AirDroid 4.0

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:50 am in General

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Re: [Announcement] Introducing AirDroid 4.0

So, on the desktop app, I accidentally clicked hide widget forever. How do I get it back?
Burly

How do I download and install version 4 that you keep on mentioning? The file I download and install is 3.3.5.1. After I install it and check either about or 'Get Info" it tells me I'm on 3.3.5.1. According to my tablet, it's on version 4.0.0.2. Is the desktop version supposed to be the same as the device version or does it not matter? If the desktop version is not supposed to be the same as the client then please update the website.
Jeff_in_MD

How do I download and install version 4 that you keep on mentioning? The file I download and install is 3.3.5.1. After I install it and check either about or 'Get Info" it tells me I'm on 3.3.5.1. According to my tablet, it's on version 4.0.0.2. Is the desktop version supposed to be the same as the device version or does it not matter? If the desktop version is not supposed to be the same as the client then please update the website.

Hi, Kindly note that we released Android AirDroid 4.0, and updated web.airdroid.com and PC /Mac desktop client (3.3.5.0) at that time to support Android AirDroid 4.0.

There will be a PC revamp coming up soon! Please keep up with AirDroid. And sorry for the misunderstanding that may have caused you :(
Lillian
Admin

Good Morning,

My airmirror is not connecting either via the web or via software.
The airdroid closes and leaves.
What can I do to try and fix it?
I'm a premium user.
gustavoignan

como conectar
Danilo Júnior D

I am no computer newbie.
I have struggled with finding a way to move some recordings and PDFs from my android phone to my computer using Airdroid Premium. I even put the recordings in my Image Gallery. All the images get transferred via "Backup" to the computer but the audio files just stay on the phone. A graphical description would be helpful.
And I think that is one thing that is really lacking with this program, or maybe I just can't find it: good directions as to how to do things.
Thanks for your help.
Ed
deepsix80

здравствуйте, зделайте такую опцию чтоб передавала звуки с микрофона телефона на компьютер, в остальном очень хорошая программа.
grek

Just saw Pitch Perfect 3 trailer. Looks like its going to be another year of fun ride. Incredibly excited to see the Bella ladies returning on screen. Wish there was something going on between Beca and Chloe in this one. Give something for use queer ladies too, will you Trish ;)
To know about Pitch Perfect 3 Trailer just take a look and you get all the information you need.
philip190

With the ever growing popularity of the smartphones, the importance of the video and movie streaming applications are also on the rise.
Cinema Box HD is one of the most popular video streaming applications of the current era and to know more about the application check out this website Cinema Box for Mac
philip190

hey guys wanna get paid apps for free just download Vshare App and enjoy paid apps for free its super simple and easy to use
Ajay
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

21057 posts

5705 threads

Members: 121533

Latest Member: Sharky_trz

Online: 3