[Help&FAQ] Introducing AirDroid 4.0

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:50 am in FAQ

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Burly

Re: [Announcement] Introducing AirDroid 4.0

So, on the desktop app, I accidentally clicked hide widget forever. How do I get it back?
Burly
Jeff_in_MD

How do I download and install version 4 that you keep on mentioning? The file I download and install is 3.3.5.1. After I install it and check either about or 'Get Info" it tells me I'm on 3.3.5.1. According to my tablet, it's on version 4.0.0.2. Is the desktop version supposed to be the same as the device version or does it not matter? If the desktop version is not supposed to be the same as the client then please update the website.
Jeff_in_MD
Lillian Admin

How do I download and install version 4 that you keep on mentioning? The file I download and install is 3.3.5.1. After I install it and check either about or 'Get Info" it tells me I'm on 3.3.5.1. According to my tablet, it's on version 4.0.0.2. Is the desktop version supposed to be the same as the device version or does it not matter? If the desktop version is not supposed to be the same as the client then please update the website.

Hi, Kindly note that we released Android AirDroid 4.0, and updated web.airdroid.com and PC /Mac desktop client (3.3.5.0) at that time to support Android AirDroid 4.0.

There will be a PC revamp coming up soon! Please keep up with AirDroid. And sorry for the misunderstanding that may have caused you :(
Lillian
Admin
gustavoignan

Good Morning,

My airmirror is not connecting either via the web or via software.
The airdroid closes and leaves.
What can I do to try and fix it?
I'm a premium user.
gustavoignan
Danilo Júnior D

como conectar
Danilo Júnior D
deepsix80

I am no computer newbie.
I have struggled with finding a way to move some recordings and PDFs from my android phone to my computer using Airdroid Premium. I even put the recordings in my Image Gallery. All the images get transferred via "Backup" to the computer but the audio files just stay on the phone. A graphical description would be helpful.
And I think that is one thing that is really lacking with this program, or maybe I just can't find it: good directions as to how to do things.
Thanks for your help.
Ed
deepsix80
grek

здравствуйте, зделайте такую опцию чтоб передавала звуки с микрофона телефона на компьютер, в остальном очень хорошая программа.
grek
alamsya

infinix
alamsya
smalling123

Thanks a lot.
smalling123
ron diggity

great. thank you for the share.