[Help & FAQ] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am in FAQ

page 6 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
Antoninetor 201

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

[img]http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=17152&p=45574#p45574[/img]
Antoninetor 201
Ksbcasdbcv

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

You should transfer photos from android to compueter , when the photos are stored on the computer, you can easy backup them on the computer ,
Ksbcasdbcv
‫ابو+كمال+Mostafa‬‎

مشكووووووووور
‫ابو+كمال+Mostafa‬‎
Rabby Efty

i,m Rabby Efty
Rabby Efty
Seyar+Ehsas

fff

ftrtfhjsgjs
Seyar+Ehsas
EZ Rankings

That's awesome. I will surely try it.. :) :)
EZ Rankings
androiddatareco

asd

Use him to help you solve; http://www.renewandroid.com/
androiddatareco
blackmart

Do you take a lot of pictures with your Android device? ... Either copy and paste the images to your computer or click and drag them to the location you want to save them
blackmart
Legaldeskpro

I have fed up with the continuous updates of android versions
Legaldeskpro
1solutions

Awesome post ! thanks for sharing..
1solutions
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 22