[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 26 / 27 << 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 >> go to

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

www.innova.com
sadie

i purchace primium package 1 month i cant log in my account what can i do?
puu

How do I delete my account entirely?
I can find this option nowhere. I am so frustrated.
I was so excited about Airdroid in the beginning, but as time (years) went on I just seem to have more and more problems.
A pop-up comes up every single time I open the window or application saying that a new update is available however I have the newest update installed. It even leads me to the Google Play store page which tells me the latter.
The connection between PC and phone also most frequently doesn't occur, or takes a long time.
I'm also unable to connect the AirMirror although I've gone through all the steps several times with cable etc.
I had Airdroid first on a previous phone which I lost, is there no option to delete this phone which is on the same email account, it's not bothersome but it has been there now for so long on the front page?
Lolita

how can i transfer contacts and messages?
Tahir

restore
machado_frank

Good.
smalling123

ddddd
misio

What an unfortunate update, neither the camera nor the screen capture is working remotely ... why n
matisu

boa tarde.

apos a ultima atualizaçao do airdroid em 05\08\17 , nao consigo acessar remotamente a camera e a captura de tela. somente consigo acessar na mesma rede. ja reinstalei o airdroid e mesmo assim nao consigo ter acesso. vi que outros usuarios estao com o mesmo problema. qual foi a soluçao?
cansera

I can not get the bonus with the androiddevice because my facebook apps do not work on my android device. September Calendar 2017 & October Calendar 2017 Did you get that! every time you send the message? Can you pls try if you can send successfully
csjoshi1418
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 26 / 27 << 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 >> go to

Statistics

21777 posts

5979 threads

Members: 128618

Latest Member: tiobule

Online: 3