[Help & FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm in General

page 4 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
Lillian Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

Hi,

My airdroid is not showing whatsapp messages. What must i do? It is not showing any notifications in the Notification menu. Text messages are working well and Calls are notified. Please help..

Hi,Have you tried to make the settings on this post to enable notificaton mirror: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15930
Lillian
Admin
air

it has been 3 days i havent received any notfication from device to my desktop..
anyhow i still can monitor the recent photos and call logs..
i need to monitor the whatsApp, instagram, skype, Fb, messenger and others..
it worked perfectly before..
What should i do to get back all those notification?
btw, im a premium member..
air
ninh kute

Xin chào.
Tôi đang gặp 1 vấn đề mong được giúp đỡ
Sau mỗi lần tắt nguồn AirDroid không hoạt động được, phải khởi động lại AirDroid mới được. Có cách nào có thể bật chương trình từ web không?
Cảm ơn!
ninh kute
Diman779

why AirMirror not via IP network (LAN)? I do not have at hand the Internet would be to use AirMirror over IP (LAN), a possible Further development using AirMirror on the IP (LAN)?

I have no Internet , when Lite mode , you can add lite to function AirMirror ? or do you have apk lite mode AirMirror

Diman779
GAZ

I seem to have a SLIGHT case of BRAIN ACHE (had it fer YEARS now, but that's another story fer another day) when it comes to Airdroid. I simply don't seem able to find out how to move music from my Dell Laptop (Running windows 10 OS, and Windows Media Player) to my Moto g phone. (I'm no Technophobe)

I DO have the ability to "message" Phone from Laptop, and Laptop from Phone via Airdroid, and I have been able to transfer the music FILES from the Laptop, but it's the MUSIC contained in the files of Windows Media Player I'd like to transfer to my phone, so that it can be played without the need for an internet connection...any advice people? REMEMBER I'm no Technophobe...Oh yes, when I went to OPEN the transferred music files on my phone, with Airdroid, I was told it couldn't open the "pictures", but I forget exactly how it was put.

All the best

Gaz
GAZ
snehapinky

Editor review - AirDroid is a wireless interface between the PC and your ... I know, it's of no help telling you the street because you already know it's in your room. ... simple and easy without cable just with wifi retour Now this Guide application .
snehapinky
smalling123

smalling123
(BUTLERYMCA)calonso

hello
(BUTLERYMCA)calonso
bajatune

This is perfect

Happy New Year Messages
bajatune
happynewyear

Very Good tips Bro. Thxx

Happy New Year 2018 Images
happynewyear
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 117