[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 13 / 41 << 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 41 >> go to
Charlene Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

मेरा airdroid site पर मेरे mobile का कैमरा काम नहीं कर रहा है। प्‍लीस Help me

Hi csn,is there any thing we can do for you? :)
Charlene
Admin
J

Hi- I never downloaded your product. But I do have a stalker. Your product is on my phone, If I provide you with the phone info, could someone please provide me with the IP, Mac Id, Date he began using your product to stalk me and to what degree? He has used many different times, and he will not and I have to go to the police as my safety is at risk. I sent an email, but I am not sure the turn around time on emails. Thank you so much! Jacqueline
J
Lillian Admin

Hi- I never downloaded your product. But I do have a stalker. Your product is on my phone, If I provide you with the phone info, could someone please provide me with the IP, Mac Id, Date he began using your product to stalk me and to what degree? He has used many different times, and he will not and I have to go to the police as my safety is at risk. I sent an email, but I am not sure the turn around time on emails. Thank you so much! Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline, sorry to hear thatPlease ensure that you DO NOT log in to OTHER's account. However, if under unlikely circumstances that you have done so, please make sure you have logged out properly.

Would you please tell us the account that is used incorrectly so that we can take actions on it?

Your security is always our first priority. As we will have no legal force on the party,we suggest you to seek for legal action and we shall be more than happy to provide support according to the legal process or enforceable governmental request.
Lillian
Admin
dave.nam.nguyen

After I upgraded my Mac to macOS Sierra, I was not able to connect with the Mac Client (AirDroid 3.3.2) to my phone. The AirDroid web client is able to connect to my phone without any problems.
dave.nam.nguyen
radistao

Why Windows desktop application (AirDroid_Desktop_Client_3.3.4.0) has unknown publisher? This look a bit weird for such popular application, who cares about theirs customers.

Please, sign you application properly! Thanks.

(My platform: Windows 10 Home 64bit)
radistao
rosi

Just installed. Should texts pop up on screen wherever I am on the computer? They don't at the moment.
rosi
Charlene Admin

@radistao,Hi Radistao,thank you for your report. :) We are aware of it and have been also in the process of getting the certificate.
Any development,we will let you know. Anyway, thanks again.
Charlene
Admin
jjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjj
Lillian Admin

Hello, is there anything we can do to help you?
Why are you unhappy?
Lillian
Admin
Asef

comment transferer mon contats de HTC à samsung via airdroid
Merci
Asef
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 13 / 41 << 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 42