Can't transfer music to ipod, from android phone

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:41 am in Translate AirDroid

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Frexdestk
OP

Can't transfer music to ipod, from android phone

Got iPod as a gift. I thought I was able to transfer music from android, but can't find how to. Anyone know how to transfer songs from android phone to ipod?
Frexdestk
ParkPrince

Re: Can't transfer music to ipod, from android phone

There are many ways for you to transfer music from Android to iPod.

1) You can transfer music from your Android phone to the computer first, and then use iTunes or iCloud to transfer music from the computer to the iPod.

2) Transfer music from Android to PC first and then use an iOS data transfer tool to transfer from PC to iPod. iPhone Data Transfer is an iPhone data transfer app that allows you to transfer music and other data between iOS device and PC.

3) Sync music from Android to Gmail, and then download the music on your iPod.

4) Use a phone to phone data transfer tool to transfer from Android to iPod.

ParkPrince
Ramkcrty

From Android to iPhone transfer data that i have did, all the data transfer program need a USB cable and install a Android Assistant ,
The USB will can be used to connect the Android ,iPhone to computer , and the Android Assistant will able to operation the data transfer program on computer . in this way , we can complete the data transfer task ,
Like the transfer messages between Android and iPhone
Ramkcrty
Lucinda579

Connect your android phone to PC. Plug your android into PC with USB cable, launch Syncios Music Transfer.
Transfer Music from android phone to computer. Click Media tab on the left panel and choose Music from right.
Transfer Music from computer to new iPod Touch prepaidgiftbalance.
Lucinda579
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 38