What will happen when Android meets Browser? AirDroid, launched about 6 months ago is one of our first answer. And, after nearly 6 months, we're about to push it a little further. Yes, finally, the long awaited update is coming around the corner!
As we're busy fixing bugs and preparing the official update, we also want to invite you to work as volunteers to translate AirDroid to your own language. Actually, we are stunned by the international adoption - more than 80% of AirDroid users are located outside of U.S. and U.K.
How to start:
1. Create a user name at Crowdin, the translation tool we use to translate AirDroid:
2. Click on the following link to visit AirDroid project page:
3. Choose your native language:
4. Choose a file to translate - there are multiple files to translate.
5. Click on a string to translate. You can use "Context" to help you better understand the context of the string. If you need more context info, just click "Request comment" and we'll try to provide more relevant explanation. To submit your translation, click "COMMIT TRANSLATION".
6. Vote! Let's choose the best translation for each string for your language. Once there are enough votes for all strings we'll approve the translation and integrate it into AirDroid.
You can also go the "Vote" tab and click on "Project" menu to choose a file to vote. Click on "+" to vote for a translation, click on "-" to vote against.
Hope we have enough time to integrate your translation. Cheers