[Event] Share Files to Your Friends, Win Amazon Gift Card!

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:22 am in Special Events

page 1 / 1
OP

[Event] Share Files to Your Friends, Win Amazon Gift Card!

Do you know how many ways AirDroid can transfer files? Phone to Phone, PC to PC, Phone to PC, etc. And, all without USB cable!

Here comes the chance of winning free Amazon Gift card by sharing AirDroid - the coolest ever File Transfer tool to your friends! Just add a friend to your AirDroid account, share files/texts/anything with them and you’re included in the candidates of Winner list!

Prizes
24*Amazon Gift Card $5
2*Amazon Gift Card $20

Time
Round One: 9/25 - 10/2 UTC
Round Two: 10/3 -10/10 UTC

Rules
1. Add 1 or more friends to your AirDroid account and share files/texts with them. The more files you send, the more chances you will win.
2. Share the screenshot of File transfer to your Facebook page, tell us how do you feel about it and remember to @AirDroid so that we can find you!
3. Like AirDroid's FB page

p.s. If you have more than 3 friends and want to challenge the $20 Amazon Gift Card, pls also post a screenshot of the friend list.

e.g.:

Winner Selected
During each Round, 12 lucky winners will be selected randomly to win $5 Amazon Gift Card. And the one who is most readily to share good things with friends deserve a $20 Amazon Gift Card.

We’ll announce the winner list at our FB page and this thread on 10/4 and 10/12. We’ll also leave a comment under the post of screenshot shared, do remember to check the comments timely ;)

Note
1. Each account only get one chance to win.
2. Winner of $20 should add at least 3 friends or this prize will be kept.
3. We’ll select the winner of $20 manually at first and then select 12 winners of $5 randomly.
4. If there are several candidates of $20, we’ll select the winner randomly.
Coffee
Admin

Re: [Event] Share Files to Your Friends, Win Amazon Gift Card!

Coffee wrote:Do you know how many ways AirDroid can transfer files? Phone to Phone, PC to PC, Phone to PC, etc. And, all without USB cable!

Here comes the chance of winning free Amazon Gift card by sharing AirDroid - the coolest ever File Transfer tool to your friends! Just add a friend to your AirDroid account, share files/texts/anything with them and you’re included in the candidates of Winner list!

Prizes
24*Amazon Gift Card $5
2*Amazon Gift Card $20

Time
Round One: 9/25 - 10/2 UTC
Round Two: 10/3 -10/10 UTC

Rules
1. Add 1 or more friends to your AirDroid account and share files/texts with them. The more files you send, the more chances you will win.
2. Share the screenshot of File transfer to your Facebook page, tell us how do you feel about it and remember to @AirDroid so that we can find you!
3. Like AirDroid's FB page

p.s. If you have more than 3 friends and want to challenge the $20 Amazon Gift Card, pls also post a screenshot of the friend list.

e.g.:

Winner Selected
During each Round, 12 lucky winners will be selected randomly to win $5 Amazon Gift Card. And the one who is most readily to share good things with friends deserve a $20 Amazon Gift Card.

We’ll announce the winner list at our FB page and this thread on 10/4 and 10/12. We’ll also leave a comment under the post of screenshot shared, do remember to check the comments timely ;)

Note
1. Each account only get one chance to win.
2. Winner of $20 should add at least 3 friends or this prize will be kept.
3. We’ll select the winner of $20 manually at first and then select 12 winners of $5 randomly.
4. If there are several candidates of $20, we’ll select the winner randomly.
ฮาลาล+เคลย์

It's good~~
cathycat

Wow, this is cool!
Sida.AirDroid
Admin

Just 3 friends? I will get the $20 XD!
Amber

i just love this app so simple and easy to use
tqy4

I'm a premium user.
  1. Why am I seeing this ad in my clients?
  2. Is this going to continue even though I paid you my money?
Kevin Winn
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

20673 posts

5567 threads

Members: 118072

Latest Member: Carlos

Online: 1