Best Improvement Ideas for AirDroid Files

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm in Special Events

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Title

Subject:

Samba support (at least as a client if not a server)

Description:

I have multiple devices in my home all connected to each other, and a lot of content has been shared amongst them via Samba.

I'd like to access my music/movies/docs on other devices via the AirDroid (Files) App on my mobile phone. I currently use ES Explorer for ONLY this purpose on my Moto G!

Why it's important:[/b]

It's important 'cos a lot of people, esp Developers, use Samba to share data between multiple devices, and there are very few good options to access Samba files on a device from a smartphone. We can access the data on the phone from laptop via the AirDroid web interface, but there is not yet an option to access what's on a computer from the mobile. This feature would also help many users to get rid of apps like ES File Explorer and use only AirDroid for both the directions.
fogbears29

Re: Best Improvement Ideas for AirDroid Files

Automatic Folder Sync

I would love to see automatic folder sync. Select certain folders on the Android device that automatically sync the newest version of files between folders on the pc and Android device. I understand that AirDroid does not use a background process on the pc so this feature would only activate when signed in to an active session of AirDroid on the PC web browser.

This feature would put AirDroid in a class of it's own, surpassing SugarSync, SkyDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox (none of which offer both a free, no server required, and automatic folder syncing solution).

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING OUR FEEDBACK. AirDroid is a premium app on Android that I promote to everyone I know. Keep up the superlative work AirDroid team!! And thanks again.

I second this suggestion. Would make your awesome product untouchable. Even rudimentary folder sync with no exclusions or filters, and manually launched would be a great start.
My-GS7

I second this suggestion. Would make your awesome product untouchable. Even rudimentary folder sync with no exclusions or filters, and manually launched would be a great start.

Hi guys.Thank you for your suggestions! We will discuss within our team and try to improve it! Please kindly stay tuned.
Lillian
Admin

Хорошо бы было записывать по необходимости звонки!На это надо ксианавливать отдельную программу!Было бы очень удобно,если необходима запись,все в одной программе делать! И на камеры не плохо было бы добавить возможность аудио !
tuko

Хорошо бы было записывать по необходимости звонки!На это надо ксианавливать отдельную программу!Было бы очень удобно,если необходима запись,все в одной программе делать! И на камеры не плохо было бы добавить возможность аудио !

Hi, we've heard you!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

21583 posts

5889 threads

Members: 125596

Latest Member: suneelraj

Online: 2