Best Improvement Ideas for AirDroid Files

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm in Special Events

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
OP

Best Improvement Ideas for AirDroid Files

Files is one of most frequently used features in AirDroid. We, and all the users like you, want it to be more useful and more powerful. And this time, we'd like to listen more to our users. So, if you have a great idea for this feature, please don't hesitate, write it down in this thread, we'll read all of them, and discuss on our team meeting. If your idea is so good that we decide to make it happen in future releases, we'll send you a small gift: AirDroid Premium!

How to participate:

Reply to the thread with your answer to how the Files feature can be improved using the following format:

Subject:

xxxxxx

Description:

xxxxxx

Why it's important:

xxxxxx

Looking forward to your great ideas :)
Amber_Administrator

Title

The ability to upload content by dragging and dropping without having to click the "Upload" button would be very handy, making it much closer to seemless with whatever operating system you're already on.
Thanks for taking suggestions, and thanks for the great app!
IolaIsaac

Title

I noted on the facebook wall that an internal web browser would be nice... one that utilized your phone's internet connection & would bring the browser window to your AirDroid session... NOT push URLs to your phone... I was told this was in an earlier release... But removed... I'd like to see it come back!
JerilynNe

Title

Subject: FavoritesDescription: [/b]Diving into a well organized folder tree could be difficult sometimes, that's why I think it may be useful to be able to set markers for some folders most commonly used within my android device.Why it's important:[/b]It's important for any well organized person, and saves time to get where you want.
StoucoPof

Title

Subject:
Show and Hide Function
Description: [/b]Create Folders and Hide through App
Why it's important:[/b]It's important for any well organized person, and saves time to get where you want.
JillChamp

Title

Automatic Folder Sync

I would love to see automatic folder sync. Select certain folders on the Android device that automatically sync the newest version of files between folders on the pc and Android device. I understand that AirDroid does not use a background process on the pc so this feature would only activate when signed in to an active session of AirDroid on the PC web browser.

This feature would put AirDroid in a class of it's own, surpassing SugarSync, SkyDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox (none of which offer both a free, no server required, and automatic folder syncing solution).

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING OUR FEEDBACK. AirDroid is a premium app on Android that I promote to everyone I know. Keep up the superlative work AirDroid team!! And thanks again.
My-GS7 likes this post.
Chopchin

Title

auto launch chrome extension or app with NFC
DustinEln

Title

A chrome app or extension that when you open up the app on your phone it automatically launches in the chrome browser... would be incredibly handy with an nfc tag stuck right beside my track pad on my laptop .. just pull out the phone tap and its up on the phone and the browser .. no more logins or QR code scanning
DustinEln
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

21801 posts

5970 threads

Members: 128055

Latest Member: Ming+Man

Online: 3