Best Improvement Ideas for AirDroid Files

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm in Special Events

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
AshlyBrax

Title

SUBJECT:A lot more people will opt to PAY for this app if you simply add BACKUP!

DESCRIPTION:
As you have already got access to ALL the important info on our phones/tabs like Contacts, Pictures, SMS, Videos, Files, etc., why not simply add a BACKUP feature?

WHY IT'S IMPORTANT:
Most of the backup apps in the market are faulty, and don't even come close to being able to access all the info that AirDroid can access on our mobiles/tabs, so if you simply add BACKUP to our PC/Laptop, and give us the option of "ticking" whatever we want to backup, (and make it a Premium FeatureI am SURE that a LOT more people will IMMEDIATELY PAY for this service!

Thanks, Sam.
AshlyBrax
DemiHqf

Title

Subject: Offline file uploadDescription: [/b]when your device is offline and when you need to remotely upload filesWhy it's important:[/b]for when you use the multiple profiles on android 4.2+ and cant get to the tablet long enough to upload the files
DemiHqf
evoogd

Title

Subject:Ability to tag folders and mark them as favorites

Description:
Ability to mark a folder a favorite, and optionally color-flag it (similar to how it is done in mac OSX)

Why it's important:
Overtime, android devices get populated with a slew of directories created by installed applications. It becomes a little more cumbersome to find certain directories that are often accessed. Having the ability to mark those directories as favorites will facilitate access to them
evoogd
quail60drain

Title

Subject:
Messaging-only app for WiFi-only devices

Description:
I have a phone with SMS upon which I have installed AirDroid. I also
have a WiFi-only tablet. It would be nice if I could run some sort of
app on my tablet which provides similar functionality to the "Messages"
app on your web page, but no other functionality.

Why it's important:
With such an app, I could send and receive SMS messages from my WiFi-based tablet and have them processed via the SMS app on my phone.This would be better than simply connecting to the AirDroid web page from my WiFi device, because it would _only_ be for messaging, it could do things like send notifications when messages arrive on my AirDroid device and are forwarded to the tablet, and it could run as a service and always be "alive" waiting for messages to arrive, even when I'm doing other things on my tablet.
quail60drain
quail60drain

Title

Subject:
Developer-level API for remotely accessing an AirDroid-enabled device.

Description:
I'd like a Java API that developers can use to write apps which access functionality on an AirDroid-enabled device. There could be a desktop API (Java running on a PC or within a web service) as well as an Android-based API.

Why it's important:
Developers could write custom apps which remotely access files, messages, the camera, music, etc. on the AirDroid device. Via licensing or other facilities, this could provide a revenue stream for AirDroid. These apps could be similar to the various applets that are available on the web page. Having a desktop-based Java API as well as an Android-based API would allow apps to be written in both environments.
quail60drain
LVHAlfons

Title

@JunBringer,

After reading all the opinions from you guys, we decide to take your suggestion first. We will make improvements on uploading files. Please kindly stay tuned :-)

We'll send an Activation Code of 1 year AirDroid Premium to you. Please check your inbox. And we'll also send it to the email address you registered in the forum.

@all
This activity continues. We read all posts and will consider all suggestions :)

Looking forward to more awesome ideas.
LVHAlfons
swingrobert0

Title

Hi
swingrobert0
swingrobert0

Title

The previous comment was by mistake
Subject: Symbian System

Description:Just wanna give you a suggestion that y dont u design a product for the symbian platform too.thsi would help u to tap the gowing base of Symbian Nokia Users like me
swingrobert0
shorts56winter

Title

Hi,I am using a Samsung Note2 and the utilisation of the SDCard is not shown correctly, in the summary widget.

One idea would be to allow any directory to be added to the widget view to show how much memory it is occupying out of the available space. Then I could simply add 'External SD'.

I would also use it to quickly monitor how much space other folders are taking, like DCIM or Videos, for example.
shorts56winter
jacket39july

Title

Subject: have a similar function as log me in has
Description: Log me in uses a function which amazes me a lot which you can see the screen of your device from your computer which is really fast and does not have any problems, i would like to have a feature here on Airdroid because log me in only uses it as a free trial for 14-days and i cannot use it anymore. Please it would be great if it was free and as fast like log me in does. Thank you
jacket39july
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

22164 posts

6059 threads

Members: 138389

Latest Member: rioeka

Online: 1