AirDroid v3.0.3 Update, AirMirror Now Supports Lollipop

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:56 pm in Special Events

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
OP

AirDroid v3.0.3 Update, AirMirror Now Supports Lollipop

AirDroid v3.0.3 is now available on Google Play, AirDroid Win and Mac client will receive update notification.

This update brings some surprises to our users, first of all, AirMirror is compatible with android lollipop! Thanks for the support of all crazy fans of AirDroid, we heard your request and we just make it possible!

Tell the good news to your friends and share the screenshot of using AirMirror on lollipop in Twitter or Facebook with #AirMirror4lollipop and tell us your device model,@AirDroidTeam on Twitter and mention AirDroid on Facebook. We will give out 10 1-Year Premium randomly to users! The winners will be announced on Feb 1, 2015.

Second, AirDroid has optimized its sign in stability. We have come to realize many people could not sign in or make several attempts before using AirDroid desktop clients, this issue is our top priority in the recent. AirDroid 3.0.3 will improve greatly in signing in.

And a lot of fans are asking for local language support, in this update, AirDroid can speak three more languages: Italian, German and French. We will add more languages soon, please be patient.

Last but not least, it seems that many users have complained about notification mirror service. In this update, notification mirror will be more functional: the messages you read on computer will be dismissed from your phone’s status bar, you can block notifications from any app on computer. What’s more, notification action support for Notification mirror now! It means you can operate those actions on your computer just like you do it on your device.

For example:

ImageSounds cool, right?Can’t wait for the new update? Please update to AirDroid 3.0.3 and enjoy those cool features.AirDroid WEB 3.0.3 Changelog:What’s New:1. Fixed a bug that causes incorrect calculation of Remote Data for a few users.2. Fixed the remote camera bug for Bonus users.3. Fixed the installation bug for Android 2.x devices.4. Other bug fixes and improvements.AirDroid APP 3.0.3 Changelog:New features:1. Dismiss notifications in Android notification bar on computer. (Android 4.3+)2. Block notifications from any app on computer.3. Notification action support for Notification mirror. (Android 4.3+)4. Android 5 support in AirMirror (root required).Bug fixes & improvements:1. Fixed a bug that causes incorrect calculation of Remote Data.2. Fixed the remote camera bug for Bonus users.3. Fixed the installation bug for Android 2.x devices.4. Added monthly data usage stat in Hotspot.5. Other bug fixes and improvements.AirDroid PC 3.0.3 Changelog:New features:1. Dismiss notifications in Android notification bar. (Android 4.3+)2. Block notifications from any app on computer.3. Notification action support for Notification mirror. (Android 4.3+)4. Android 5 support in AirMirror (root required).Bug fixes & improvements:1. Greatly improved the sign-in stability.2. New languages: Italian (Italiano), French (Français), German (Deutsch).3. Mute all notifications by default when running full-screen program.4. Other bug fixes and improvements.
Sabrina_Administrator

Title

The new version doesn't work on Mac OS 10.8.5. It launches and tries to login and disappear...
tnas likes this post.
EmilRRTune

Title

I've just upgraded airdroid to the latest version on my MAC OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 but it seems it doesn't work with Nexus 5 Lollipop. What can I do? Can I fix it?
pouls29

Title

After latest software updates ( AirDroid and Android) both on my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone and my mini-mac my phone ( device SM-G900F) says "Not Supported, only rooted or certified supported"
My phone is not rooted but was certified all right and worked fine until now..
AirDroid will read the phone but SMS won't send ..
Please help..thank you
AveryCandl

Title

Nexus 6 32gb. Rooted and Resurrection Remix 5.3.7 ROM. Lollipop version with enhancements.
Everytime I activate the AirMirror(BETA) the app crashes on my device and constantly says Unfortunately, AirDroid has stopped. Report or Ok.

I have reported the issue and now posting on the forum here. I still would like to see the option of turning GPS on and off via the app.
zoo3place

Title

LG G3 lollipop air mirror is pretty laggy, idk if it has to do with my own wifi because i get 100mb/s by wifi. i also get this weird line through the screen on airmirror.
Bagus4235
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

21793 posts

5975 threads

Members: 128118

Latest Member: ranjiiii

Online: 2