Can't install/open airdroid desktop client for Mac

Sat May 23, 2015 6:09 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
djmoers
OP

Can't install/open airdroid desktop client for Mac

I have tried about a thousand times now to download the desktop client for Mac and every single time, when I go to open the app, it crashes. I have never been able to open it, even once. I have no other problems with running anything else on my macbook. My software is fully updated at OSX 10.9.5. Please help! I have uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted my computer, tried everything that I could think of and still the app crashes every time I try and open it.
djmoers
huwon9

Re: Can't install/open airdroid desktop client for Mac

I was able to install the software on my iMac and Andoid device but neither recognised either device.  I even read the instructions.  Beats me.  I didn't want to waste any more time so I uninstalled the software.  There's always something better than doesn't have a 200MB cap for free accounts.
huwon9
Coffee Admin

I was able to install the software on my iMac and Andoid device but neither recognised either device.  I even read the instructions.  Beats me.  I didn't want to waste any more time so I uninstalled the software.  There's always something better than doesn't have a 200MB cap for free accounts. 

Neither recognize either device? Did you sign in to AirDroid with the same AirDroid account? What's the error message?
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

I have tried about a thousand times now to download the desktop client for Mac and every single time, when I go to open the app, it crashes. I have never been able to open it, even once. I have no other problems with running anything else on my macbook. My software is fully updated at OSX 10.9.5. Please help! I have uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted my computer, tried everything that I could think of and still the app crashes every time I try and open it. 

Does this happen in previous version? And please send the exception and log to support@airdroid.com to help us troubleshoot (please also includes the link of this thread in the email message, thanks)

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 20