transf. from phone to iPhoto on Macquestion

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:27 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
sw
OP

transf. from phone to iPhoto on Mac

I was able to get some of my photos to transf. from phone to iPhoto using several different trys and apps (not airdroid, so far anyway) Not all photos were transf. tho'. Have Moto X2. As I understand it using Airdroid transfers files and photos as files....where do these files go? How do I get the photos files into iPhoto? Do I have to 'drag' them one by one ???
I have hundreds of photos on my phone (because I haven't been able to transf. to Mac since I got the X2 (was easy as pie with other cells).
Thanks for any help,
​Shari
sw
Lillian Admin

Re: transf. from phone to iPhoto on Mac

I was able to get some of my photos to transf. from phone to iPhoto using several different trys and apps (not airdroid, so far anyway) Not all photos were transf. tho'. Have Moto X2. As I understand it using Airdroid transfers files and photos as files....where do these files go? How do I get the photos files into iPhoto? Do I have to 'drag' them one by one ???
I have hundreds of photos on my phone (because I haven't been able to transf. to Mac since I got the X2 (was easy as pie with other cells).
Thanks for any help,
​Shari

Hi, You may need to back up all the photos from phone to Mac, and then you can drag the whole folder to iPhoto:)
Here's the post about Backup: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235038

Latest Member: muzzameil

Online: 29