SMS counter on MacOS application

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:50 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
ByQ
OP

SMS counter on MacOS application

Hi,

I got one problem. Installes AirDroid on my MacOS and everything works fine but I see one problem.

When i receive new sms I can see unred sms count on my dock / menu icon and it's fine but the problem is that when I reply to sms from notification window this counter doesnt clear. Also if I open airdroid window and read that sms inside app it doesnt clear until I open another thread and again open thread with new sms.

What is the problem with this?

Also 1 more problem - I uncheck "Unread message count on menu icon" but anyways I see messages count there.

Anyone have what is the problems with app?
ByQ
Lillian Admin

Re: SMS counter on MacOS application

Hi,

I got one problem. Installes AirDroid on my MacOS and everything works fine but I see one problem.

When i receive new sms I can see unred sms count on my dock / menu icon and it's fine but the problem is that when I reply to sms from notification window this counter doesnt clear. Also if I open airdroid window and read that sms inside app it doesnt clear until I open another thread and again open thread with new sms.

Also 1 more problem - I uncheck "Unread message count on menu icon" but anyways I see messages count there.

Hi, what is the Mac OS you are using? Is it the latest one 10.12?
Lillian
Admin
Mir Anwar

I notice the same issue. its kind of annoying. i'm running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
Mir Anwar
Lillian Admin

Hi,

I notice the same issue. its kind of annoying. i'm running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Hi, Our developers are looking into this issue, and we will try to fix it in the future.

Thank you for reporting the issue to us
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 36