i can't answer gsm callquestion

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 am in AirDroid Mac

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
gdcondor

Re: i can't answer gsm call

Lillian wrote:
but i use v3.3.2 mac client

Hi, the latest AirDroid version on Mac is 3.3.2, which does not have the feature to answer the phone call neither. And AirDroid version 3.3.4 on Windows does not have this feature
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.

Dear Lillian,

I just installed Mac version 3.4.1 and the main feature I was going to use is answer (and give) calls.
I discovered this post and the reason why I only have "dismiss" and "silent" buttons when receiving a call.
Air Mirror is working but you need to open it instead of just clicking the notification button :-(

Is there any plan to restore this feature or is it possible to get an older version with it?

Thank you!

Florian
gdcondor
Lillian Admin

Re: i can't answer gsm call

Dear Lillian,

I just installed Mac version 3.4.1 and the main feature I was going to use is answer (and give) calls.
I discovered this post and the reason why I only have "dismiss" and "silent" buttons when receiving a call.
Air Mirror is working but you need to open it instead of just clicking the notification button :-(

Is there any plan to restore this feature or is it possible to get an older version with it?

Thank you!

Florian
Hi Florian,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. :(
You can make a phone call on web.airdroid.com with the latest AirDroid version.
Kindly note that the feature of answering a phone call has been removed after AirDroid PC desktop v 3.3.4, and since AirDroid desktop v 3.3.5.3, we have released a new architecture of AirDroid. In this update, we have leveled up our architecture, for better functionality and protection to our user. Same reason, we have to close down all the previous versions.
Thus it is not supported for the old AirDroid versions with the feature your request. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 19