Text not wrapping correctly in 3.2.0

Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:53 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Devin McCabe
OP

Text not wrapping correctly in 3.2.0

In 3.2.0, I see you fixed the bug where each text is displayed with an extra space at the start, which is great, but you've introduced a way worse bug where text wraps to new lines in the middle of words.

I really like this app and will keep using it, but I swear it's like you're not even testing basic functionality before you roll out a new version...
Devin McCabe
Coffee Admin

Re: Text not wrapping correctly in 3.2.0

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Screen%20Shot%202015-09-25%20at%202_51_33%20PM.png[/sizeimg]

In 3.2.0, I see you fixed the bug where each text is displayed with an extra space at the start, which is great, but you've introduced a way worse bug where text wraps to new lines in the middle of words.

I really like this app and will keep using it, but I swear it's like you're not even testing basic functionality before you roll out a new version...

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We'll take a look at this :)
Coffee
Admin
David Steele

Would you guys mind taking a look again? It's still an issue for me.
David Steele
Coffee Admin

@david steele

Hi, planned to be fixed next version.
Coffee
Admin
tejasaisri

Bootstrap requires a containing element to wrap site contents and house our grid system. ... Therefore, applying any .col-md- class to an element will not only affect its styling on ...... For indicating blocks oftext that are no longer relevant use the <s> tag. Copy ..... Inputs will only be fully styled if their type isproperly declared.
tejasaisri
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 26