AirDroid not working

Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:47 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
kris
OP

AirDroid not working

I am not able to remotely view a device over USB. I have tried multiple cables and I have verified that USB debugging is indeed checked on the device. This just worked a few days ago and can't quite figure out what could be the problem

MAC OSX 10.13.3

Please see attached images.
Attachments
Device settings.png
airdroid app.jpg
kris
rafi

Re: AirDroid not working

kris wrote:I am not able to remotely view a device over USB. I have tried multiple cables and I have verified that USB debugging is indeed checked on the device. This just worked a few days ago and can't quite figure out what could be the problem

MAC OSX 10.13.3

Please see attached images.
rafi
Niki Admin

I am not able to remotely view a device over USB. I have tried multiple cables and I have verified that USB debugging is indeed checked on the device. This just worked a few days ago and can't quite figure out what could be the problem

MAC OSX 10.13.3

Please see attached images.AttachmentsImageImage

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

Would you like to send us a feedback via "Feedback" in AirDroid PC client with simple steps ?

Here's how to write a feedback on AirDroid PC client:First, find "Feedback" on the menu bar on the left.

Make sure to tick the box next to "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
neb

i can not use my divice .how can reinstall the app agein remotely b/c i can't get my device now
neb
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 35