Unable to copy contents of Clipboard

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
tsingher
OP

Unable to copy contents of Clipboard

On my MacOS Airdroid, when I go to the file transfer screen, the two buttons for transferring clipboard contents are gone. I have file lists from my phone, but the bottom pane that included the two buttons is missing. I've looked everywhere I can find in settings and menu options and right-clicking, but cannot seem to figure out what's going on. Please help. Here's a sreen shot. What am I missing? Thanks!
tsingher
Niki Admin

Re: Unable to copy contents of Clipboard

On my MacOS Airdroid, when I go to the file transfer screen, the two buttons for transferring clipboard contents are gone. I have file lists from my phone, but the bottom pane that included the two buttons is missing. I've looked everywhere I can find in settings and menu options and right-clicking, but cannot seem to figure out what's going on. Please help. Here's a sreen shot. What am I missing? Thanks![sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test320b4b052481c62aa1294f0d37f1e389.jpeg[/sizeimg]

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that do you mean you cannot find the cut and copy bottom?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 40