Failed to sign in.(-26000) Mac 10.10.3

Wed May 06, 2015 1:37 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Senso
OP

Failed to sign in.(-26000) Mac 10.10.3

I am new to AirDroid and tried to install the Mac client today on my MBP Retina running OS 10.10.3 and get the following error everytime I try to log in: Failed to sign in.(-26000)

I have restarted my computer and checked my connections. I am the network admin here at work, so there should not be an issue there. We do run a minimal web filter, but I have no blocked traffic listed for today. Are there any TCP/UDP ports that need to be opened for traffic? I assumed that the app was running on standard http ports.. but who knows. 

At any rate, I have attached my AirDrop log file, if it helps.

I would really like to use this program, but if I can't use it at work, it is pretty much useless to me.

Please help.
Attachments
Log20150506.zip
(1.63 KB) Downloaded 332 times
Senso
Coffee Admin

Re: Failed to sign in.(-26000) Mac 10.10.3

I am new to AirDroid and tried to install the Mac client today on my MBP Retina running OS 10.10.3 and get the following error everytime I try to log in: Failed to sign in.(-26000)

I have restarted my computer and checked my connections. I am the network admin here at work, so there should not be an issue there. We do run a minimal web filter, but I have no blocked traffic listed for today. Are there any TCP/UDP ports that need to be opened for traffic? I assumed that the app was running on standard http ports.. but who knows. 

At any rate, I have attached my AirDrop log file, if it helps.

I would really like to use this program, but if I can't use it at work, it is pretty much useless to me.

Please help.AttachmentsImage Log20150506.zip(1.63 KB) Not downloaded yet 

Please telnet and send us a screenshot of the result. Thanks.

You can refer to the link here on how to telnet: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1304391-why-remote-connection-mode-when-the-device-and-pc-are-connected-to-the-same-network-
Coffee
Admin
Max Lekare

I have the same problem. Pinging the IP seems to work and telnet command produces the result "connected". Still no luck with logging in.
Also, I was able to sign in just two weeks ago when it suddenly stopped working.
Max Lekare
Coffee Admin

Try sign out and sign in again to see if it helps :)
Coffee
Admin
Max Lekare

I'm afraid I can't even sign in in the first place. Keep getting Error 26000.
Max Lekare
Manuel

I have the same problem. I'm using Airdroid since three or four months and it was working quit well in the beginning, since about three weeks I get the error -26000 every time I try to sign in. web.airdroid.com is working perfectly. I'm using a Macbook Pro with Yosemite (10.10.3).
I already tried to find the log-file to attach it to this post but I can't find it (there is no Airdroid folder under /Library/Application Support).
Would be great if you could help me out.
Manuel
StefanDroid

I also have the same issue. Worked almost perfectly for the first months. After (potentially) upgrade to 10.10.3 I receive a -26000 error.
I tried to set up a new password, remove potential conflicting software, but it doesn't help.
I even don't find any log file under the given location (Application Support/...)

Please advise,

cheers
StefanDroid
StefanDroid

Hello,
finally I got my sign-in issue resolved by performing the following steps:
1. Uninstall the latest AirDroid version
2. Sign off from Airdroid portal via Android app
3. Install an old version of AirDroid (luckily, there existed one version in my Time Machine, version 3.0.3)
4. Start and sign-Up of AirDroid (--> 26000 error popped up again)
5. AirDroid asked to update to latest version --> press yes!
6. Automatic sign-up succeeded, Airdroid works again, everything is FINE

Maybe, someone from Dev team should check whether there exists a correlation between upgrade of Yosemite (before and after latest version of AirDroid) and upgrade to latest version of AirDroid.

Hope that helps also in other cases.
StefanDroid
Max Lekare

New version seems to solve it for me.
Good job guys! :)
Max Lekare
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads