Not working with El Capitan public beta

Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:08 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
msm0511
OP

Not working with El Capitan public beta

I knew it would be a possibility that AirDroid wouldn't work correctly with the El Capitan public beta. I just wanted to post here so the developer would know about the issue.
msm0511
Coffee Admin

Re: Not working with El Capitan public beta

I knew it would be a possibility that AirDroid wouldn't work correctly with the El Capitan public beta. I just wanted to post here so the developer would know about the issue.

Thanks for the info. We'll check it soon :)
Coffee
Admin
sicvosnonvobis

i'd like to second/bump this. experiencing the same thing with the el capitan public beta (including supplemental update). thanks for looking into it dev team! :)
sicvosnonvobis
Jonathan R

I'll third this. Airdroid won't launch using El Capitan. Does Airdroid do nightly builds? Any chance you might get to this sometime soon?
Jonathan R
Coffee Admin

I'll third this. Airdroid won't launch using El Capitan. Does Airdroid do nightly builds? Any chance you might get to this sometime soon?

No, we don't have nightly builds. Will get back to you if we have a test version on this.
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Hi all,

Can you tell me more details of the incompatibility? Can't install or can't use some specific AirDroid features? Or?
Coffee
Admin
Mikhail Matskevich

It cant even launch, looks like program trying to start (dock icon jump constantly) but nothing happens.
Mikhail Matskevich
delcedo

Same for me, impossible to open the application.
delcedo
Tutu

Hey, same thing happens when I try to open the application, I click on the app, then it just keeps bouncing, and then it doesn't open. It just stays on the dock unopened.
Tutu
Coffee Admin

Hi,

Can you attach the logs to help us troubleshoot?

How to get logs:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 8