AirMirror Freezingquestion

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:10 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Grant
OP

AirMirror Freezing

AirMirror will freeze quite often and a mac loading wheel will appear rendering the app useless (requires a "Force quit" and restart to use again). I understand that AirMirror is still in beta, but if this feature worked I would happily purchase your premium service. Please let me know if there is a workaround or something i can do to remedy this problem.

System:
Computer: MacBook Pro Retina - OS 10.10.4
Phone: LG Optimus Fuel - Android 4.4 - w/root
AirDroid: Updated as of this posting (v3.1.4)

Thank you for your support,
Grant
Grant
Coffee Admin

Re: AirMirror Freezing

AirMirror will freeze quite often and a mac loading wheel will appear rendering the app useless (requires a "Force quit" and restart to use again). I understand that AirMirror is still in beta, but if this feature worked I would happily purchase your premium service. Please let me know if there is a workaround or something i can do to remedy this problem.

System:
Computer: MacBook Pro Retina - OS 10.10.4
Phone: LG Optimus Fuel - Android 4.4 - w/root
AirDroid: Updated as of this posting (v3.1.4)

Thank you for your support,
Grant

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Does this issue happen frequently? And the temporary solution for this issue is to exit AirDroid and restart again. Sorry about that. We'll keep improving it.
Coffee
Admin
Grant

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Does this issue happen frequently? And the temporary solution for this issue is to exit AirDroid and restart again. Sorry about that. We'll keep improving it.

This occurs frequently, usually within a couple minutes of starting AirMirror. I love the interface and functionality when it is briefly working. Let me know if there is anything i can do with my setup to help or when this might be fixed.

Thanks again,
Grant
Grant
Remmi Demmi Semmi

Exactly the same problem here. LG Nexus 5.
Remmi Demmi Semmi
Coffee Admin

Hi, pls attach the logs to help us troubleshoot. And tell us the root manager of your phone :)

Path: /sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files
File name: main.log AirMirror.log remoteinput.log

Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas