SMS's sent from desktop app not showing on phone

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:57 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
oldo.nicho
OP

SMS's sent from desktop app not showing on phone

I have just setup airdroid on my phone (LG Nexus 5) and computer (Macbook Pro running the native app, not webapp) and have noticed that sms's sent via the computer do not appear in hangouts. Has anyone else had this problem? Thoughts on how to get it to work?
oldo.nicho
Diffusion

Re: SMS's sent from desktop app not showing on phone

I am also getting the same behavior on my Nexus 5 phone running marshmallow. When I first used this feature it worked fine but then suddenly outgoing messages stopped showing up.
I ended up resolving this (at least for now) by doing a hard reset on the phone (hold the power and volume down for 15 seconds or so) then once it restarted any new outgoing messages started showing up.
Diffusion
Coffee Admin

I have just setup airdroid on my phone (LG Nexus 5) and computer (Macbook Pro running the native app, not webapp) and have noticed that sms's sent via the computer do not appear in hangouts. Has anyone else had this problem? Thoughts on how to get it to work?

Hi,

Can you tell me what's the default SMS app of your phone?
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

I am also getting the same behavior on my Nexus 5 phone running marshmallow. When I first used this feature it worked fine but then suddenly outgoing messages stopped showing up.
I ended up resolving this (at least for now) by doing a hard reset on the phone (hold the power and volume down for 15 seconds or so) then once it restarted any new outgoing messages started showing up.
You're using AirDroid Web or AirDroid Win/Mac? Do you mean the message had been sent successfully, your friend received it, but you can't find that message on your phone?
Coffee
Admin
Antonin

Hy !
I've just setup the app on my macbook pro (Yosemite) and when I'm trying to send SMS via the desktop app and even via the web app , this doesn't work ? just the sign that it's "trying to send it". nothing happen. every thing is well connected, my phone is a Crosscall TREKKER X1, running under android 4.4.2
After some test, my recipient is receiving the SMS, but nothing appear in my phone, or in the web app, or the desktop app...

I've done of course all the restart on both side, computer and phone after the install.

need some light ;)
thanks,
Antonin
Antonin
Antonin

Antonin wrote:Hy !
I've just setup the app on my macbook pro (Yosemite) and when I'm trying to send SMS via the desktop app and even via the web app , this doesn't work ? just the sign that it's "trying to send it". nothing happen. every thing is well connected, my phone is a Crosscall TREKKER X1, running under android 4.4.2
After some test, my recipient is receiving the SMS, but nothing appear in my phone, or in the web app, or the desktop app...

I've done of course all the restart on both side, computer and phone after the install.

need some light ;)
thanks,
Antonin

Any Help ?
Antonin
jmjak

I'm having the same issues with both AirDroid App (mac, El Capitan 10.11.3) and AirDroid Web. Sent messages never show up as sent (green box) on the phone, app, or browser, but the recipient gets the message and responds. Android 5.1.1. A hard restart did not help.
jmjak
Antonin

@Dora , @Coffee ? Help :)
Antonin
Antonin

@Dora , @Coffee ? Help Image

update ! it's working on my new phone Crosscall Trekker M1 running on Android 5.1.1 ! woop woop !
Antonin
Starb7

I am getting the same issue, message go OK but not showing on phone as sent. Is there a recognised 'fix' for this? Cheers, Paul
Starb7
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 25