i can't answer gsm callquestion

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
srhnyldz
OP

i can't answer gsm call

Hi,
i use to macos 10.11.6 El Captain on macbook air 13.
i use to Android 6.0.1 on General Mobile 5 Plus d mobile phone.
All features is working. Only i can't answer gsm call on macbook air.

i click answer button

i click ok. but nothing to be. notification is close but gsm call is continue on my mobile phone.
Please help me. What is my wrong?
srhnyldz
Charlene Admin

Re: i can't answer gsm call

Hi,
i use to macos 10.11.6 El Captain on macbook air 13.
i use to Android 6.0.1 on General Mobile 5 Plus d mobile phone.
All features is working. Only i can't answer gsm call on macbook air.

i click answer button

i click ok. but nothing to be. notification is close but gsm call is continue on my mobile phone.
Please help me. What is my wrong?
Hi srhnyldz,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.But don't worry, we will assist you through.It is normal that network(cellular) will disconnect when you get a phone call coming.That's why AirDroid web fails to process demand for accepting the phone call.But everything should be fine when it comes to connect via wifi. Could you please give it a try? :)
Charlene
Admin
srhnyldz

my phone is always connected wifi.phone and laptop are connect same WiFi network.
srhnyldz
Charlene Admin

my phone is always connected wifi.phone and laptop are connect same WiFi network.

Hi srhnyldz,thank you for your prompt response.Could you please tell us the following info? Thx :)

1. AirDroid version on phone and on Mac;
2. Browser name and version;
Charlene
Admin
srhnyldz

Hi srhnyldz,thank you for your prompt response.Could you please tell us the following info? Thx Image

1. AirDroid version on phone and on Mac;
2. Browser name and version;
hi,
1- Mac Airdroid 3.3.2 and Android Airdroid 3.2.6
2- Firefox 48.0.1

and airdroid system logs
srhnyldz
Lillian Admin

hi,
1- Mac Airdroid 3.3.2 and Android Airdroid 3.2.6
2- Firefox 48.0.1

and airdroid system logs
[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/2016-09-07_02-09-23.png[/sizeimg]

Hi, Thank you for your information~~

Kindly note that answering the phone call on PC/Mac has been removed since the latest update. And we are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you
Lillian
Admin
srhnyldz

Hi, Thank you for your information~~

Kindly note that answering the phone call on PC/Mac has been removed since the latest update. And we are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you
Did it come again this feature? if this will not come again, which version supports this feature?
srhnyldz
Lillian Admin

Did it come again this feature? if this will not come again, which version supports this feature?

Hi, AirDroid PC client 3.3.4 has removed this feature. V 3.3.3 and before support this feature.
Lillian
Admin
srhnyldz

Hi, AirDroid PC client 3.3.4 has removed this feature. V 3.3.3 and before support this feature.
but i use v3.3.2 mac client

srhnyldz
Lillian Admin

but i use v3.3.2 mac client

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Ekran%20Resmi%202016-09-09%2016_35_21.png[/sizeimg]​

Hi, the latest AirDroid version on Mac is 3.3.2, which does not have the feature to answer the phone call neither. And AirDroid version 3.3.4 on Windows does not have this feature
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 23