Why Does AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?question

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Airdroid Account
OP

Why Does AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?

I use Airdroid on an iMac. I am running El Capitan 10.11.6.

Recently I starting experiencing the problem of Airdroid disconnecting constantly. I have been running Airdroid for a year or longer and have never had this problem until now. I searched the FAQ's and found some info on this topic but it was dated July 20 2015 so I do not think the instructions are relevant to the the settings in Android 6.0.1 to alleviate the problem. Can you guys advise on how to correct this problem with the current Mac OS and Android version?
Thanks.
Airdroid Account
Lillian Admin

Re: Why Does AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?

I use Airdroid on an iMac. I am running El Capitan 10.11.6.

Recently I starting experiencing the problem of Airdroid disconnecting constantly. I have been running Airdroid for a year or longer and have never had this problem until now. I searched the FAQ's and found some info on this topic but it was dated July 20 2015 so I do not think the instructions are relevant to the the settings in Android 6.0.1 to alleviate the problem. Can you guys advise on how to correct this problem with the current Mac OS and Android version?
Thanks.

Hi, have you tried the methods on this post: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
Airdroid Account

Havent seen that info. Took a look at it and it appears that it is for an issue with a phone losing connection. I guess I should have been a little more clear in my original inquiry. My issue is with Airdroid timing out when I am in web.airdroid.com on my iMac. I am able to establish a connection successfully but the connection will not last very long at all and I am constantly having to refresh web.airdroid.com. I have no connectivity issues with my phone, just the web app on the iMac.
Thanks.
Airdroid Account
Lillian Admin

Havent seen that info. Took a look at it and it appears that it is for an issue with a phone losing connection. I guess I should have been a little more clear in my original inquiry. My issue is with Airdroid timing out when I am in web.airdroid.com on my iMac. I am able to establish a connection successfully but the connection will not last very long at all and I am constantly having to refresh web.airdroid.com. I have no connectivity issues with my phone, just the web app on the iMac.
Thanks.

Hi, does this problem appear on Mac desktop client? The connection does not last for a long time?
Lillian
Admin
Airdroid Account

I have been using the desktop client as well as the web version for a few days now. Still have the same problem. Airdroid loses the connection constantly on both platforms.
Airdroid Account
Charlene Admin

I have been using the desktop client as well as the web version for a few days now. Still have the same problem. Airdroid loses the connection constantly on both platforms.

Hi,sorry for any inconvenience that it has caused. But please don't worry, we will assist you through.
At first, could you please go to the following links and see if these guide help?

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15945
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947

Thx.:)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny