Issue with syncing contacts on phone/computerquestion

Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:15 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Melissa
OP

Issue with syncing contacts on phone/computer

Hello,

I've been using the AirDroid desktop app on my Mac to send SMS texts from my Android phone. I've used AirDroid for close to a year and never had a problem until recently. Now, the desktop program is confusing my contacts and texts are appearing like they are coming from the wrong person. If I use the program to send a text it will also send it to the wrong contact. It's a very frustrating problem and I cannot use AirDroid until it is resolved. Please let me know if there is a fix!

Thanks,
Melissa
Melissa
Lillian Admin

Re: Issue with syncing contacts on phone/computer

Hello,

I've been using the AirDroid desktop app on my Mac to send SMS texts from my Android phone. I've used AirDroid for close to a year and never had a problem until recently. Now, the desktop program is confusing my contacts and texts are appearing like they are coming from the wrong person. If I use the program to send a text it will also send it to the wrong contact. It's a very frustrating problem and I cannot use AirDroid until it is resolved. Please let me know if there is a fix!

Thanks,
Melissa

Hi Melissa, would you please tell us where the problem appears, on web.airdroid.com or PC client?

Would you please check both PC and web and see if it would be different?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 28