"Attaching" images to SMSquestion

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Danne
OP

"Attaching" images to SMS

Hullo!

When using Airdroid to send SMS, there's a clip symbol below the text area. When I click that, I can attach an image to the message. This image shows in my Airdroid interface and gives the impression that it has been sent to the recipient, as if the message became a MMS and not just a text message.

But it doesn't work. The recipient doesn't get the image, just the text.

Why doesn't it work?

From what I have read, Airdroid doesn't support MMS at all. So what is this clip symbol and function for?

Take care, be good! :-)
Danne
Lillian Admin

Re: "Attaching" images to SMS

Hullo!

When using Airdroid to send SMS, there's a clip symbol below the text area. When I click that, I can attach an image to the message. This image shows in my Airdroid interface and gives the impression that it has been sent to the recipient, as if the message became a MMS and not just a text message.

But it doesn't work. The recipient doesn't get the image, just the text.

Why doesn't it work?

From what I have read, Airdroid doesn't support MMS at all. So what is this clip symbol and function for?

Take care, be good! :-)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Would you please try it again and see if it works properly now?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help
Lillian
Admin
Danne

Tested now. Obviously, it's not actually sending the image (by creating a MMS) but uploading it to some account you have at Google and simply offering a link to it in the message. Didn't know that and perhaps that's something to explain to people..

Anyway, Airdroid in my computer browser said that the image had been uploaded and sent the message. When then clicking the link in the message (in the phone), a browser window opens with this Google address. But the image doesn't load.
Danne
Lillian Admin

Tested now. Obviously, it's not actually sending the image (by creating a MMS) but uploading it to some account you have at Google and simply offering a link to it in the message. Didn't know that and perhaps that's something to explain to people..

Anyway, Airdroid in my computer browser said that the image had been uploaded and sent the message. When then clicking the link in the message (in the phone), a browser window opens with this Google address. But the image doesn't load.

Hi, did you send SMS with image's link by click "select files"?

Then you will be able to select an image and it will become a link to send.
Lillian
Admin
santhu

If micro phone also conect with video / micro phone alone switch on will be very much helpful
santhu
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 19