Messages going out but not coming inquestion

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:45 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Frodo
OP

Messages going out but not coming in

macOS Sierra version 10.12.2 connected to Galaxy S7 Edge.

Desktop version worked fine for the first couple of hours but then it stopped receiving sms-messages. I can still send them but I have to read any answers on my phone. Everything else (mail notifications etc.) works as it should do.

Is there something in the settings I should change?

EDIT: I just opened my contacts list and every name is listed three or four times. Could this be part of the problem?
Frodo
Lillian Admin

Re: Messages going out but not coming in

macOS Sierra version 10.12.2 connected to Galaxy S7 Edge.

Desktop version worked fine for the first couple of hours but then it stopped receiving sms-messages. I can still send them but I have to read any answers on my phone. Everything else (mail notifications etc.) works as it should do.

Is there something in the settings I should change?

EDIT: I just opened my contacts list and every name is listed three or four times. Could this be part of the problem?

Hi, that is weird...Did you change anything settings?
Please report the issue via Feedback on AirDroid on your Mac so that our dev. can check it for you

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 16