AIRDRIOD MAC PC FAILED TO SIGN IN ERROR MESSAGE -10000question

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:57 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Timothy Jones
OP

AIRDRIOD MAC PC FAILED TO SIGN IN ERROR MESSAGE -10000

I have reinstalled Airdroid several times and its still giving me this error message that its not accepting my log on (and I've reset my password as well). Please advise.

-Tim
Timothy Jones
Lillian Admin

Re: AIRDRIOD MAC PC FAILED TO SIGN IN ERROR MESSAGE -10000

I have reinstalled Airdroid several times and its still giving me this error message that its not accepting my log on (and I've reset my password as well). Please advise.

-Tim

Hi Tim, can you pls try it again now to see if you can log in? If the issue happens again, can you pls send us a screenshot of that? THX
Lillian
Admin
Amir

Lillian wrote:

-Tim
Hi Tim, can you pls try it again now to see if you can log in? If the issue happens again, can you pls send us a screenshot of that? THX

Hi ... sorry I have the same problem on my mac, and even after I changed my password this happen again
Amir
Niki Admin

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to update desktop Airdroid to the latest vision to see if it works?

By the way, we would like to know which feature do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 10