How can I transfer/copy/backup photos from nexus 5 to mac laptop using a cable (not wifi)?

Mon May 29, 2017 1:10 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
OP

How can I transfer/copy/backup photos from nexus 5 to mac laptop using a cable (not wifi)?

Using airdroid, it doesn't appear to give me the option to transfer via c-cable; I have several months of photos to backup and afraid of data usage charges. Any help appreciated!
jpbk1

Re: How can I transfer/copy/backup photos from nexus 5 to mac laptop using a cable (not wifi)?

To transfer data between your phone and computer, you can try some data backup softwares, and I think it can be easier with an android assistant tool, you can save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files.
betancourt

Re: How can I transfer/copy/backup photos from nexus 5 to mac laptop using a cable (not wifi)?

Independence Day is a national holiday marked by patriotic displays. Similar additional summer-themed events, Independence Day celebrations often take place outdoors. Independence Day is a federal holiday, so all non-essential federal institutions (such as the postal service and federal courts) are closed on that moment. Many politicians make it a point on this subject day to appear at the public event to praise the nation's heritage, laws, history, society, and some individuals.
4th of july messages
happy 4th of july quotes
raanna anan

Happy 4th of July Flag 2017: Flag of America is not just a piece of cloth but a matter of pride for every citizen of the country where it stands for the pride of the country and wave in the air to represent the nations. united states flag images 4th July 1776 Quotes happy 4th of July images Happy 4th Of July Images
alanmorris

Freedom is something that money can't buy.. And most honorable of all are the ones who defend it. So on this 4th of July. Let's salute those who stand in service to America! Happy Fourth of July 2017 Images 4th of July Flag Pictures 4th of July Wishes Happy 4th of July 2017 Messages
alanmorris

4th of July is one of the most important days for the people of United States of America. They show their patriotic feelings and attend some public functions and click lots of 4th of July images. Then they store these images in their media storage devices as memorable moments. This is a cause for celebration and it is a public holiday. Now a day, people use social media to share this happy 4th of July images. This is one of the easiest ways to send your greetings to your loved ones. This is a day of celebration and celebration is incomplete without theseJuly 4th images.

4th of July Images
4th of July wallpaper
4th of July Pictures
4th of July Quotes
4th of July Clipart
Amhed+Husain

Samsung Backup is a versatile software. It can back up the contents of the phone to the computer, including Contacts, SMS, Call Logs, Photos, Videos, App, etc. It can also export and import data between android and computer.
How to backup android phone photos
Gbnnkyt
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21058 posts

5705 threads

Members: 121553

Latest Member: luci

Online: 1