SMS messages not updating in Airdroid Mac app

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:27 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Gabriel Lowe
OP

SMS messages not updating in Airdroid Mac app

Hello. I have the latest version of Airdroid and I am finding that I have to manually refresh the app in order for it to update SMS messages that come in to the phone. This used to happen automatically. Any ideas what may be happening here?
Gabriel Lowe
Niki Admin

Re: SMS messages not updating in Airdroid Mac app

Hello. I have the latest version of Airdroid and I am finding that I have to manually refresh the app in order for it to update SMS messages that come in to the phone. This used to happen automatically. Any ideas what may be happening here?
Thank you for your feedback.

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

We also made a GIF for you:

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
JP

Niki wrote:

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

We also made a GIF for you:

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

Hi. I'm not the original poster but I have the same problem, have tried the above, and still need to manually refresh. Any other suggestions?
Thanks
JP
Niki Admin

Hi. I'm not the original poster but I have the same problem, have tried the above, and still need to manually refresh. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

Hi,

We would like to confirm with you that whether receiving text messages after re-enable notifications in the phone ?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 42