Can't compose new SMS message, no contacts available to send toquestion

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:59 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
tseelie
OP

Can't compose new SMS message, no contacts available to send to

Hi, I am using AirDroid on a MacBook Pro running 10.13.3 and a Galaxy S9. I have a problem where when I go to send a new text message in AirDroid on my Mac it doesn't pull up any of my contacts in the To: field after I type a name in, even though it shows the contacts names in the list of received messages, so I know it has access to the information. I checked the permissions for AirDroid in my phone and Contacts are turned on. Because of this issue I can't compose any new texts in AirDroid, since I can never send anything since it doesn't recognize a recipient, even if I type the full name in. When I reply to received texts it works fine.

Is there something I am missing, or is this a known bug? I couldn't find anything in the forum. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
tseelie
Niki Admin

Re: Can't compose new SMS message, no contacts available to send to

Hi, I am using AirDroid on a MacBook Pro running 10.13.3 and a Galaxy S9. I have a problem where when I go to send a new text message in AirDroid on my Mac it doesn't pull up any of my contacts in the To: field after I type a name in, even though it shows the contacts names in the list of received messages, so I know it has access to the information. I checked the permissions for AirDroid in my phone and Contacts are turned on. Because of this issue I can't compose any new texts in AirDroid, since I can never send anything since it doesn't recognize a recipient, even if I type the full name in. When I reply to received texts it works fine.

Is there something I am missing, or is this a known bug? I couldn't find anything in the forum. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to contact page and refresh it? Then go to SMS page to enter the contacts names to see if it can send?

If it still fail, would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
kixobod

Re: Can't compose new SMS message, no contacts available to send to

There are several things that a person is going to be able to do on the macy's insite inside connection. The first thing is that they are going to be able to check on their benefits.
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41