FAQ - Photos

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Tom_Administrator
OP

FAQ - Photos

How to view or delete photos?
[/b]Following these steps to view or delete photos saved on the Android device from a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Photos icon and click it to open. You can see Camera Roll, Wallpaper and Others folders there.3. Click on one of the folders to view all the photos in it. Double click on a photo to get a bigger view. To delete a photo, mouse over it and click the trash icon; to delete multiple photos, choose all the photos you want to delete and click Delete.How to export or import photos?
[/b]Following these steps to transfer photos between Android device and computer from a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Photos icon and click it to open. You can see Camera Roll, Wallpaper and Others folders there.3. Choose the photos to export and click Export, and the photos selected will be exported to the computer in a zipped file. Click Import to import photos to the Android devices.How to set a photo as wallpaper?
[/b]Following these steps to set photo saved on the Android device as wallpaper from a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Photos icon and click it to open. You can see Camera Roll, Wallpaper and Others folders there.3. Move your mouse over a photo and click on the wallpaper icon.4. Click OK in the confirmation window and wait for a few seconds. You’ll get a success message alert when completed.
Tom_Administrator
FidoNc

Title

How can I combine folders that are in my Gallery?
FidoNc
NatalieC8

Title

since a couple of days the compressed zip-files with all photos (selected by checking "select all" are zero sized. Both in OSX and Windows OS with Chrome or Safari.
NatalieC8
imfwtfrcvy

Title

X_X
imfwtfrcvy
joelpence2002

Title

Same as Gvmelle, compressed zip files are all empty after using the "select all" featureWin7 Chrome
joelpence2002
HelenAgd

Title

Pareil que endorphin quand je télécharge toutes mes photos avec "tout selectionner" je ne peux l'ouvrir sur mon ordi ca me marque dossier compressé non valide ou endommagé
Merci de me donner une solution à mon probleme
HelenAgd
Jermnang

Title

I have the same issue..empty .zip
Jermnang
jlowemd

Title

I also am getting an empty .zip file after clicking "select all." Galaxy Nexus, Chrome, OSX 10.8.2
jlowemd
anany

Title

Mine have been empty for weeks. Galaxy S3 and Linux Mint Cinnamon x64 with Chrome 23 (and now 24).
anany
rycophx

Title

The drag & drop function doesn't work, every time I drop the picture in the area, it just opens the image via the browser & no transfer takes place what so ever...
rycophx
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 115