Printing A Text Message?question

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:26 am in General

page 1 / 1
BabyBoo
OP

Printing A Text Message?

Is there a way to print a text message from your system.  It would be great if I could at least copy and paste the info, but I can't find a way to do that either.  Anyone?  Image
BabyBoo
BabyBoo

Re: Printing A Text Message?

Well, I need to print several back/forth messages, that aren't all visable, so a screen shot isn't really going to work.  If I could view the AirDroid screen on my laptop larger that would be great, but the screen can't be expanded.  I'd settle for being able to copy and paste, but I'll have to type in the date and time of each back/forth.  Nothing is easy I guess!  Thanks though and for the link.  I use Jing to take pics, videos, or screenshots.  
BabyBoo
Oppheng

Then you have to do the only thing you can do. -The extra work by doing it manually, no mather how boring it is, if you want it to be done, you just have to jump into it and start somewhere.
All you have to do is time-stamp, copy, paste and resize. - Maybe on multiple pages. The only difference is the amount of pages.
Oppheng
Coffee Admin

Is there a way to print a text message from your system.  It would be great if I could at least copy and paste the info, but I can't find a way to do that either.  Anyone?  Image 

Print is not supported now. But copy and paste the message content can be done on both AirDroid web and AirDroid Win/Mac with universal Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. Don't know if this help. You may have a try. 
Coffee
Admin
BabyBoo

Thank you Oppheng, I appreciate your reply.  I'm not opposed to doing a little (extra) work, I was just hoping to find a better way to do it before I started the process!  Gotta go get busy, so thanks again!
BabyBoo
BabyBoo

Print is not supported now. But copy and paste the message content can be done on both AirDroid web and AirDroid Win/Mac with universal Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. Don't know if this help. You may have a try.  

Thank you, that's what I figured I'd have to do, but was hoping there would be a better way!  I recommend a print feature be added to the future project file, because I can't be the only one in need of having to prove a point from way back.  It is wonderful though to have it all on AirDroid, saving me from having to type it up from my phone, so thanks for that much!  Thanks again for your help.  Image 
BabyBoo
Coffee Admin

Thank you, that's what I figured I'd have to do, but was hoping there would be a better way!  I recommend a print feature be added to the future project file, because I can't be the only one in need of having to prove a point from way back.  It is wonderful though to have it all on AirDroid, saving me from having to type it up from my phone, so thanks for that much!  Thanks again for your help.  Image  

Thanks for the suggestion. I've collected it and we'll consider it :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 30