Connection Timed Out Error Still Alive -It will Screw Up Your Phone!!@#$%^&*

Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:49 pm in General

page 1 / 1
John Lin
OP

Connection Timed Out Error Still Alive -It will Screw Up Your Phone!!@#$%^&*

Whatever you guys did to the new version of Airdroid does not work well with Google's Motorola Nexus 6 android version 5.1!!
(if ever there was an android phone any phone your app should work with it has to be the Google phone people).

Stupid connection timed out mid-copying of photos... phone got stuck in loop and filled up the on-board memory with Ghost versions of the same gosh-be-darned photo over and over and over... 

The only way to stop the stupid recurring memory-eating photo from propagating was to factory reset the phone.
Massive time needed to restore the actual files -backups took forever too ALL THANKS TO STUPID AIRDROID!!!@#$%^&*()

I used to love airdroid... now it's just total BUNK!!!!
John Lin
Coffee Admin

Re: Connection Timed Out Error Still Alive -It will Screw Up Your Phone!!@#$%^&*

Eh... Sorry. 

Are you using web.airdroid.com or AirDroid Mac/Win? Can you tell us more details? And please send your AirDroid account to support@airdroid.com to help us figure it out (please also attached the link of your post).
Coffee
Admin
Shayan Khan

Re: Connection Timed Out Error Still Alive -It will Screw Up Your Phone!!@#$%^&*

The drop connection issue is also happening with my Glaxasy s6. I mean i can reconnect without issue, but the fact they are sitting on my desk next to each other...not a consistent experience.
Shayan Khan
Coffee Admin

The drop connection issue is also happening with my Glaxasy s6. I mean i can reconnect without issue, but the fact they are sitting on my desk next to each other...not a consistent experience. 

You mean AirDroid Web or AirDroid Mac/Win? Does this happen all the time? Should it be possbile that your phone's network is interrupted when it goes sleep and then the connection between your phone and AirDroid also interrupted? 
Coffee
Admin
John Lin

Coffee wrote:Eh... Sorry. 

Are you using web.airdroid.com or AirDroid Mac/Win? Can you tell us more details? And please send your AirDroid account to support@airdroid.com to help us figure it out (please also attached the link of your post).

I've used both versions and the same error applies. Even turning on wifi stay on when sleep still does not help. Better with my home network as that seems to be faster internet. Work internet is T1 so may be too slow. Also I've tried using the wifi connection and LTE connection both have the same problem. Haven't tried the USB method because I need to pick up my phone quite often. I am using stock Google Nexus 6 android 5.1 lollipop with PC running windows 8.1

John Lin
John Lin

Eh... Sorry. 

Are you using web.airdroid.com or AirDroid Mac/Win? Can you tell us more details? And please send your AirDroid account to [email]http://forums.airdroid.cosupport@airdroid.com[/email] to help us figure it out (please also attached the link of your post). 

How do you want me to send the account details? Does airdroid have an error log for me to attach to the support email?

John Lin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235474

Latest Member: neeee

Online: 129