Connections regimensquestion

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:12 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Alex
OP

Connections regimens

Hi there!
I've noticed that there a 2 different ways of connection between smartphone and PC but I was not able to reveal what the type of connection is depending on. The matter is that in case of remote type connection is extremely unstable and I have to reconnect every 5 - 10 minutes. But in case of local type - the connection is stable without interruption. Could you please advise which settings I should apply to make local type the only way of connection?
In addition I can't connect to PC application. It's stated that connection to the server is impossible. Also I can't connect via https:
Could you please clarify what i do wrong?
Million thanks in advance!!!
Alex
Coffee Admin

Re: Connections regimens

Hi there!
I've noticed that there a 2 different ways of connection between smartphone and PC but I was not able to reveal what the type of connection is depending on. The matter is that in case of remote type connection is extremely unstable and I have to reconnect every 5 - 10 minutes. But in case of local type - the connection is stable without interruption. Could you please advise which settings I should apply to make local type the only way of connection?
In addition I can't connect to PC application. It's stated that connection to the server is impossible. Also I can't connect via https:
Could you please clarify what i do wrong?
Million thanks in advance!!!
1. If your phone and PC are on the same network, the connection should be Local connection. If phone & PC are on the same network, but it shows Remote Connection mode, you may check this: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

2. If your phone and PC are on the same network, you can also try Lite mode: [Help & FAQ] What is Lite Mode and How to Use It?

3. Can you tell me the error msg of the PC client?

4. Do you mean you can't use Lite Mode in HTTPS? Or?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235435

Latest Member: alireza

Online: 34