Someone signed in that isn't me - found spam photos in gallery

Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:57 pm in General

page 1 / 1
sventastic
OP

Someone signed in that isn't me - found spam photos in gallery

I opened my laptop today to find a notification that I was signed out of Airdroid because someone else had signed in on a different computer yesterday. I reset my password right away and everything seemed normal. The only thing I've noticed that's different is that there's a dozen random images in my gallery under a new album "cacheImage". About half the photos are of stylized android keyboards, and another says "Freelance designers wanted by Kika", so it's like someone has an app for specialty keyboards and dropped a bunch of photos into my phone.

Should I be worried about any other things this person might've done?? Viruses, etc. I'm considering deleting airdroid as a precaution since it's just not worth getting hacked

Edit: Just looked up Kika and it's an emoji keyboard app. Why the hell would someone put these photos on my phone...
sventastic
Coffee Admin

Re: Someone signed in that isn't me - found spam photos in gallery

@sventastic

Hi,

You can check the recent login records here to see if there's any specious details: https://www.airdroid.com/en/account/#login-records

And do you have any AirDroid friends? Check if one of them send you those. Or did you ever browse anything about Kika?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235600

Latest Member: Rabah Osmani

Online: 168