Not working with specific browser

Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:16 am in General

page 1 / 1
Solo
OP

Not working with specific browser

I've been using airdroid from a long time now. I never faced this problem before. I use windows 10. When I used to start Microsoft edge before and go to web.airdroid.com an airdroid logo used to appear with a percentage bar below it. It quickly loaded up and login screen used to appear. But now for a few days its not coming to login screen. It stands still on zero percentage. But it work with uc browser but does not work with edge or chrome. Can anybody help me.
Solo
Coffee Admin

Re: Not working with specific browser

I've been using airdroid from a long time now. I never faced this problem before. I use windows 10. When I used to start Microsoft edge before and go to web.airdroid.com an airdroid logo used to appear with a percentage bar below it. It quickly loaded up and login screen used to appear. But now for a few days its not coming to login screen. It stands still on zero percentage. But it work with uc browser but does not work with edge or chrome. Can anybody help me.
Hi,

It is recommended to use AirDroid with Chrome, FireFox, Safari, IE 8 and later.

Can you tell me more details of you can't use AirDroid with Chrome? Any error messages?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 58