Phone numbers in the contact screen on web version - aren't copyablequestion

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:19 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Cellishmania
OP

Phone numbers in the contact screen on web version - aren't copyable

Hi, I often want to browse to a particular contact's phone number in Airdroid, so I can copy it to the clipboard on the PC and then paste it into a different window - email, facebook message, etc. But Airdroid text seems to be disabled or locked so one cant 'select' it with the cursor to then copy it. So I have to resort to copying the phone number by hand, one digit at a time, to notepad, and then copying it from there... rather laborious..!! is this a premeditated policy not to allow people to copy contacts?

thanks
Attachments
AirDroidContacts.png
Cellishmania
Coffee Admin

Re: Phone numbers in the contact screen on web version - aren't copyable

Hi, I often want to browse to a particular contact's phone number in Airdroid, so I can copy it to the clipboard on the PC and then paste it into a different window - email, facebook message, etc. But Airdroid text seems to be disabled or locked so one cant 'select' it with the cursor to then copy it. So I have to resort to copying the phone number by hand, one digit at a time, to notepad, and then copying it from there... rather laborious..!! is this a premeditated policy not to allow people to copy contacts?

thanksAttachmentsImage

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We'll consider adding this in future updates.

Temporary solution: you can click Edit at the bottom right corner, and then you can copy the phone number normally.
Coffee
Admin
Cellishmania

Re: Phone numbers in the contact screen on web version - aren't copyable

ok thanks...
Cellishmania
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446