Wrong SMS Contact Picturequestion

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:55 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Glenn
OP

Wrong SMS Contact Picture

I recently added a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to my devices (already had a Galaxy Note 5). I've noticed that when I use AirDroid for SMS (on the Note 5), to one of my frequent contacts, his profile picture is wrong. It actually belongs to another of my contacts. This does not happen when I use the Galaxy S5). Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a resolution?
ปิะรัตน์ likes this post.
Glenn
Coffee Admin

Re: Wrong SMS Contact Picture

I recently added a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to my devices (already had a Galaxy Note 5). I've noticed that when I use AirDroid for SMS (on the Note 5), to one of my frequent contacts, his profile picture is wrong. It actually belongs to another of my contacts. This does not happen when I use the Galaxy S5). Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a resolution?

Hi, are you using AirDroid Win? We found a bug on this issue when using AirDroid Win. A new version will be released soon and the bug should be fixed. Please try again then :)
Coffee
Admin
Mike Rixford

Mid May 2016 and still not fixed... I would not care so much but I just said a bunch of stuff to someone and realized the picture was my x-wife... I almost had a heart attack... anyway, that bug sucks!
Mike Rixford
ghudson

Once you get the new update ,then this problem would be solved.
ghudson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 50