Let the screen turn offquestion

Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Fabrizio
OP

Let the screen turn off

I'm using AirMirror on my Nexus 4, CM 13, rooted. When I'm connected, the screen won't turn off automatically, I have to use an app to turn the screen off. Is it possible to change this behavior? I want the screen to turn off automatically, like when you use the phone normally.

Thanks.
Fabrizio
Lillian Admin

Re: Let the screen turn off

I'm using AirMirror on my Nexus 4, CM 13, rooted. When I'm connected, the screen won't turn off automatically, I have to use an app to turn the screen off. Is it possible to change this behavior? I want the screen to turn off automatically, like when you use the phone normally.

Thanks.

Hi, the screen can turns off if airmirror is turned off normally.If airmirror is forced to turn off, the screen acts unnormally, then you may need to reset the time of screen truning off in settings on your phone
Lillian
Admin
Fabrizio

Hi, the screen can turns off if airmirror is turned off normally.If airmirror is forced to turn off, the screen acts unnormally, then you may need to reset the time of screen truning off in settings on your phone

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your answer. What I'm trying to achieve is keeping AirMirror connected while letting the screen act normally, so letting it turn off after a few seconds you don't remotely "touch" the screen. In other words, AirMirror is forcing the screen to stay on while connected. All I want to do is change this behavior and let the screen turn off while AirMirror is connected. Is it possible somehow? I think there should be an option to change this, but there isn't. "Keep screen awake" option in AirDroid settings is already off, but it doesn't help.
Fabrizio
Lillian Admin

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your answer. What I'm trying to achieve is keeping AirMirror connected while letting the screen act normally, so letting it turn off after a few seconds you don't remotely "touch" the screen. In other words, AirMirror is forcing the screen to stay on while connected. All I want to do is change this behavior and let the screen turn off while AirMirror is connected. Is it possible somehow? I think there should be an option to change this, but there isn't. "Keep screen awake" option in AirDroid settings is already off, but it doesn't help.

Hi Fabrizio, Sorry for the trouble that has caused:( It supports dimming the screen when running airmirror, but turning off the screen is not supported for now.You can try to dim the screen on your phone by the following steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Settings-->Dim the screen when AirMirror starts-->turn it on. Please see the attached picture below:

Sorry again for the inconvenience. We will make improvement about this in the future.
Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235385

Latest Member: Mk

Online: 18