Can't access cameraquestion

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
Kevin
OP

Can't access camera

When I try to access my camera through the web it fails to launch. I receive this message:

"Failed to launch camera. Please exit camera or confirm camera access on the device and try again."

My camera on my phone isn't running and I haven't been able to find where to allow camera access?
Can anyone help me?

I am a premium user and I am trying to access my camera through remote connection.

Thank you.
Trenton William likes this post.
Kevin
Trenton William

Re: Can't access camera

Same here. I too am a premium user who once had camera access. Now it is no longer accessible. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Please can someone fix this.
hp likes this post.
Trenton William
carlos

Seems like i'm not the only one with this issue. Anyone know of a solution?
hp likes this post.
carlos
raul

I do not work the camera, or screenshot, help
raul
raul

I do not work the camera, or screenshot, help
hp likes this post.
raul
Lillian Admin

Hey Guys! Would you please send us a screenshot of the error message when failed to access camera?
Please check if your phone gives AirDroid permissions to access camera:) And if possible, please send us the logs on your phone so that we can help you solve it. Log path: /sdcard/airdroid/exception.log.
And SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log.
Thx!
Lillian
Admin
carlos

Hey Guys! Would you please send us a screenshot of the error message when failed to access camera?
Please check if your phone gives AirDroid permissions to access camera:) And if possible, please send us the logs on your phone so that we can help you solve it. Log path: /sdcard/airdroid/exception.log.
And SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log.
Thx!

Hello! I've attached a screenshot of the error message along with the main.log. I was not able to find the exception log?
Also, how can I check if my phone gives Airdroid permissions to access camera? Thank you!!

carlos
Lillian Admin

Hello! I've attached a screenshot of the error message along with the main.log. I was not able to find the exception log?
Also, how can I check if my phone gives Airdroid permissions to access camera? Thank you!!

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Screenshot%202016-06-25%2023_49_53.png[/sizeimg]

Hey Carlos,
You can open the settings on your phone, find the installed apps, find AirDroid and check if there is something like "permission manager", and then check "camera access".The specific steps or columns may not the same due to the different system.
2 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235543

Latest Member: bejar

Online: 65