Camera remote access stopped working

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
mu_ab1974
OP

Camera remote access stopped working

For almost two weeks now, this feature no longer works. I used to remote access my android phone camera from the air droid web. These days it no longer works it keeps connecting and after a while I see at the bottom of the screen that the device whose camera am trying to access has had its connection interrupted, it asks me to reconnect. Please help, thanks
mu_ab1974
Coffee Admin

Re: Camera remote access stopped working

For almost two weeks now, this feature no longer works. I used to remote access my android phone camera from the air droid web. These days it no longer works it keeps connecting and after a while I see at the bottom of the screen that the device whose camera am trying to access has had its connection interrupted, it asks me to reconnect. Please help, thanks

Does the connection interrupt at once when you open camera? Or after you use camera for a while? If you use other feature, will this happen?
Coffee
Admin

Does the connection interrupt at once when you open camera? Or after you use camera for a while? If you use other feature, will this happen?

I'm having the same problem with my LG G3. Disconnects the instant I click camera. I've tried multiple browsers with the same result. Never had the problem before, and it doesn't happen on my Samsung S5. Please help!
Lillian Admin

I'm having the same problem with my LG G3. Disconnects the instant I click camera. I've tried multiple browsers with the same result. Never had the problem before, and it doesn't happen on my Samsung S5. Please help!

Hey~ Is there any error message appearing when you click the camera? It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of it
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 41