Cannot mass download photos anymore

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:20 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ian Strascina
OP

Cannot mass download photos anymore

I seem to no longer be able to mass download photos from AirDroid web anymore. I select multiple photos with the checkboxes and then click "Download", but the browser activity indicator just sits there spinning. Is this a known problem?

I am using AirDroid 3.2.5 on Android 6.0.1, and Google Chrome 52.0.2743.116.
Ian Strascina
Lillian Admin

Re: Cannot mass download photos anymore

I seem to no longer be able to mass download photos from AirDroid web anymore. I select multiple photos with the checkboxes and then click "Download", but the browser activity indicator just sits there spinning. Is this a known problem?

I am using AirDroid 3.2.5 on Android 6.0.1, and Google Chrome 52.0.2743.116.

Would you please send us a screenshot of it?
THX
Lillian
Admin
Ian Strascina

Would you please send us a screenshot of it?
THX

Ian Strascina
Charlene Admin

Hi Ian,thank you for your prompt response.But we are sorry that we couldn't open it. If you don't mind,could you please send it to us again?
Charlene
Admin
Ian Strascina

It is a YouTube video. I'll embed it below. Here is the URL in case you can't see it again: https://youtu.be/d8yHgMPtp8I

Ian Strascina
Charlene Admin

It is a YouTube video. I'll embed it below. Here is the URL in case you can't see it again: https://youtu.be/d8yHgMPtp8I

Hi Ian,thank you for your assistance.How thoughtful! In this case,could you please have a try of using other browsers,let's say,Firefox and see if it works well now?:)
Charlene
Admin
Ian Strascina

Hi Ian,thank you for your assistance.How thoughtful! In this case,could you please have a try of using other browsers,let's say,Firefox and see if it works well now?:)
So I was originally testing on Chrome under Mac OSX. I tested Firefox, and it worked correctly. I also tested under Windows 10, and both Chrome and Firefox worked correctly there. So maybe it is just something about Chrome is OSX.

Update: Hmm, it appears that it's working correctly on Chrome in OSX now. The download dialog box opens up right away as expected. So I'm not sure what the problem could have been. Maybe Chrome updated and fixed something.
Ian Strascina
Charlene Admin

So I was originally testing on Chrome under Mac OSX. I tested Firefox, and it worked correctly. I also tested under Windows 10, and both Chrome and Firefox worked correctly there. So maybe it is just something about Chrome is OSX.

Update: Hmm, it appears that it's working correctly on Chrome in OSX now. The download dialog box opens up right away as expected. So I'm not sure what the problem could have been. Maybe Chrome updated and fixed something.

Hi Ian, thank you for your assistance.We are glad that it works well now. Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance. :)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235543

Latest Member: bejar

Online: 76