Unable to connect to AirMirror via desktop client or web client

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:28 pm in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Seeko
OP

Unable to connect to AirMirror via desktop client or web client

My LG V10 is not routed but USB debugging is enabled with the MTP connection. When I try to connect to AirMirror using non-root mode, I get the error that my screen cannot be mirrored. I can see it waking my screen, but that's as far as it goes. Tried with both the GUI and web clients.
Seeko

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Lillian Admin

Re: Unable to connect to AirMirror via desktop client or web client

My LG V10 is not routed but USB debugging is enabled with the MTP connection. When I try to connect to AirMirror using non-root mode, I get the error that my screen cannot be mirrored. I can see it waking my screen, but that's as far as it goes. Tried with both the GUI and web clients.

Hi,

Would you please send us a screenshot of the Device Manager on your pc for a check?
Steps: Plugin a USB cable>>select MTP mode>>open Control panel>> System And Security>> Device manager, click device manager and another windows will show up, and please take a screenshot if it and send it to us.
Lillian
Admin

Notice:

Seeko

Here you go. I expanded the Android Phone branch.
Seeko

Notice:

Charlene Admin

Here you go. I expanded the Android Phone branch.
[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test13fd99717e4822fb002ba44565aabde2.png[/sizeimg]

Hi Seeko,thank you for your prompt response.Could you please send logs to us so that we can give them a check?
They could be found at the following paths:

PC:
Windows:
1.C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs
2.C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\exception

Mac:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs

Phone:
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files

We could be reached at support@airdorid.com.:)
Charlene
Admin

Notice:

Seeko

I do not have a "Documents" folder under the Admin user location
Seeko

Notice:

Charlene Admin

I do not have a "Documents" folder under the Admin user location

Hi Seeko,the following steps might help.:)

Right click AirDroid icon - open file location - logs
Right click AirDroid icon - open file location - exception
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26314 posts

7488 threads

Members: 191770

Latest Member: faisu

Online: 172