AIRMIRROR PROBLEM

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:14 pm in General

page 1 / 1
mahmoudkhalil219
OP

AIRMIRROR PROBLEM

hello how are you guys?
I have a question about Airmirror, it is not showing any image of the phone's screen, knowing that I can control my phone from it but NO IMAGE is shown..

That is what it shows (either on web.airdroid.com or on airdroid desktop app) same on both.
I am using a rooted LG G3 Beat with android 5+ OS, and running windows 10 on my Laptop.
Help Image
mahmoudkhalil219
Charlene Admin

Re: AIRMIRROR PROBLEM

@mahmoudkhalil219 ,hi mahmoudkhalil,sorry for any inconvenience that it has caused. But please don't worry, we will do everything we can to help you work it out.Could you please send logs to support@airdroid.com so that we can give them a check?

They could be found at the following path:
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files

Thx.:)
Charlene
Admin
mahmoudkhalil219

@mahmoudkhalil219 ,hi mahmoudkhalil,sorry for any inconvenience that it has caused. But please don't worry, we will do everything we can to help you work it out.Could you please send logs to [email]http://forums.airdroid.cosupport@airdroid.com[/email] so that we can give them a check?

They could be found at the following path:
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files

Thx.Image
I have sent a file named "Airmirror.log" wish that is the requested file ! :)
mahmoudkhalil219
Lillian Admin

I have sent a file named "Airmirror.log" wish that is the requested file ! Image
Hi, we got the logs you sent to support@airdroid.com. And our tech team are looking into it. Please kindly stay tuned
We will contact you and keep updated by email
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235538

Latest Member: NeOn

Online: 59