AirDroid crashes, Web and App, Non-stopquestion

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:29 pm in General

page 1 / 1
DSTAR
OP

AirDroid crashes, Web and App, Non-stop

Hi guys,

Really like the idea of AirDroid but so far I'm unable to experience the actual product because it freezes on both of my machines. I assumed it's probably my Note 7 since the performance is so bad on the phone (brand new of course) but my roommate also has one and he says AirDroid works OK for him - he uses the web version.

I'm using OSX El Capitan on my Macbook Pro (latest model, fully upgraded) on latest Chrome. Web crashes as well as the app.

My Mac Pro is on Yosemite and also experience the same issues.

Thoughts?
DSTAR
DSTAR

Re: AirDroid crashes, Web and App, Non-stop

Looks like it's running stable on my Mac Pro with the OSX desktop version, with the exception of missed texts here or there that show up on the phone but not on the screen. It's also showing two notifications for every text in the top right window.

I really want to like this product but so far not a great start, hope someone can help me fix it :(
DSTAR
Lillian Admin

Looks like it's running stable on my Mac Pro with the OSX desktop version, with the exception of missed texts here or there that show up on the phone but not on the screen. It's also showing two notifications for every text in the top right window.

I really want to like this product but so far not a great start, hope someone can help me fix it Image

Hi, would you please log in web.airdroid.com and see if it works then?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hi guys,

Really like the idea of AirDroid but so far I'm unable to experience the actual product because it freezes on both of my machines. I assumed it's probably my Note 7 since the performance is so bad on the phone (brand new of course) but my roommate also has one and he says AirDroid works OK for him - he uses the web version.

I'm using OSX El Capitan on my Macbook Pro (latest model, fully upgraded) on latest Chrome. Web crashes as well as the app.

My Mac Pro is on Yosemite and also experience the same issues.

Thoughts?

Hi, would you please send us logs on your Mac for troubleshooting?
You can find the logs here: /Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 48